Terms of Service
- Our team at Birthing Flower would love for you to view and read our site and get inspired about Maternity Wellness and Healthy Parenting.
- Birthing Flower does not provide any warranty or collateral in regards to the information and materials within BirthingFlower.ca including links and extensions.
- By viewing and reading birthingflower.ca website you agree to all our terms of services.
- By viewing and reading birthingflower.ca you acknowledge that all the content within this website is for viewing only.
- Birthing Flower information, content, and images included within the birthingflower.ca is not final or permanent and will be change and be updated as necessary.
- Information within BirthingFlower.ca is provided for the sole purpose of imparting education on Maternity Wellness, Doula Care, Infant Care, Healthy Parenting, Yoga and Ayurveda for self care and is not intended to treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you have a medical condition, please consult a health professional.
Acknowledgement of this Privacy Statement
- Birthing Flower administration respects the privacy of our client’s personal information as private information and is viewed only within Birthing Flower. This information includes the client’s personal private information collected or provided from forms and or application for the purpose of Doula Care service plans, community educational courses, programs trainings or career services.
- Birthing Flower administration respects the privacy of our client’s personal information as private information, including all email, text, other electronic messages, telephone calls or other communication between the client and Birthing Flower which remains private and personalized between Birthing Flower, Birthing Flower contractors and Birthing Flower clients.
- Birthing Flower collects personal information from the birthingflower.ca website that includes, but is not limited to, name, telephone number, email address, professional title, date of birth, home or business and mailing address, details regarding your entity and business, and professional education.
- Birthing Flower hold no exceptions and zero tolerance for misuse of personalising content and material within BirthingFlower.ca in such uses as exploitation, pornography, erotica, negative use, cyberbullying, or violent exposure.
- Unauthorized use of materials from BirthingFlower.ca may result in a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- If you choose not to provide Birthing Flower with your personal information, you may not be able to enjoy certain components of our services.
- Birthing Flower provides that all our clients, our team, or volunteers will respects that for all personal information will be kept private and confidential. Any information shared between a Birthing Flower client and our educators, wellness doulas, and practitioners is kept private.
- Birthingflower.ca content and material is owned and licenced by Birthing Flower and is proprietary to Birthing Flower or our third parties.
Disclaimer of Warranties
- Birthing Flower services are provided “as is.” Birthing Flower, its contractors, third parties, and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of Birthing Flower services and products for a particular purpose.
- Neither Birthing Flower and nor its contractors, third parties or licensors makes any warranty that Birthing Flower services will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. By reading this “Disclaimer of Warranties” you have acknowledged and understand that Birthing Flowe content or services are used at your own discretion, choice and risk.
- Birthing Flower services and products are offered for a fee — such as Doula Care plans, courses, programs, trainings, self care and body care products. Other services may be free such as Birthing Flower Community initiative programs, courses and trainings. By using a fee based Birthing Flower Service you agree to pay the specified fees, which will be bill or charged upon agreed dates.
- Payment; If your payment fails or fee-based services are otherwise not paid on time, we may immediately cancel or revoke your access to Birthing Flower services.
- Childbirth Wellness Doula Refund; the client agrees that if for any reason the client fails to call and notify our Childbirth Wellness Doula about early labour, or active labour, or delivery, the Childbirth Wellness Doula Plan fee is non-refundable.
- Courses and Programs Refund; Birthing Flower Program and Course fees are refundable up to 24 hours before the start for the course/program. (unless there is a medical reason).
- Ayurvedic Nutrition Consultation Refund; Clinical fees are refundable up to 24 hours before the agreed date of the appointment. (unless there is a medical reason).
- Fee Changes. We may change our fees at any time. When applicable, we will give you advance notice of the fee changes. If you have already confirmed a Birthing Flower service the fee agreed upon will remain in place for that client.
Third Party Services
- Birthing Flower nor any of its third parties do not provide any warranty in regards to the information and materials within the BirthingFlower.ca including links and extensions.
- Birthingflower.ca may share links to other website providers for the convenience of the viewers to provide further information.
- Birthing Flower is not responsible for any of the linked content which’s is the liability and responsibility of that web provider.
- Any use of a Third Party service is at your own risk, and we shall not be responsible or liable.
- Your use is solely between you and the respective third party (“Third Party”) and will be governed by the Third Party’s terms and policies. It is your responsibility to review the Third Party’s terms and policies before using a Third Party service.
Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
- The use of Birthing Flower services will be governed by the laws of Alberta, Canada.
Limitation of Liability
- Birthing Flower Ayurvedic practitioners support and work with other health care providers. It is very important that all Birthing Flower clients who are receiving any Ayurvedic Nutritional services let your health care provider know about any Ayurvedic medications you have used or treatments you have undergone.
- These terms of services were originally written in English (Canadian).
If you have questions or concerns regarding these policies, we welcome you to contact us at: email@example.com