Healthy choices brings clarity to the mind and eases the body for the challenges of parenthood
Jessica Malacarne is a trained and certified Hatha Yoga instructor since 2007. Jessica felt drawn to teaching prenatal Hatha Yoga ever since her clients and students began asking how yoga could help manage or eliminate common discomforts of pregnancy. Their requests awakened a desire to understand all of the stages of pregnancy and childbirth, and how the practice of yoga could be modified to support women’s bodies during this time.
For the past 11 years, Jessica has studied and worked to adapt classical Hatha Yoga. Jessica’s passion for Ayurveda and family well-being has inspired her to integrate Ayurvedic Nutrition and Yogic techniques into specialized wellness programs for mothers. These Birthing Flower Wellness Maternity Programs are now available through the Lucina Center in Edmonton, Alberta.
Jessica is also trained and certified with IAIM and will be teaching the International Association of Infant Massage (IAIM) Course for Parents as part of the Birthing Flower Postnatal Wellness Doula Plan.
Book Your Complimentary Consultation
- “CIMI” Certified Infant Massage Instructor-IAIM, 2016
- Standard First Aid with CPR “C” (infant CPR)-LifeSaving Society, current
- “YTD” Yoga Therapy Diploma-Yoga Vidya Gurukul-India, 2011
- “E-RPY 200” Experienced Registered Yoga Teacher, 2013
- “RPYT 200” Hatha yoga and Vinyasa training-YogaSpace, YA, 2007
- “RPYS” Registered Prenatal Yoga School, YA,2015
- Isha Meditator since 2009, attended Samyama, 2015